The Dashboard gives you an overview of your ads and how well they’re doing.
The Ads Table
The Ads table shows all of your ads, including their impressions and CTR data.
Tip: All tables in the system are by default sorted by the date and time of the last action (for example creating, editing or publishing an ad). This allows you to see the most recent work first. You can re-sort tables by clicking the column headers. Click once for ascending order, and a second time for descending order.
The Ads table includes the following action:
- Go to ad : takes you to the Ad page.
Tip: You can search for an ad by name. The search does not have to be an exact match.
Understanding Ad Statuses
The ad’s status is updated once every three hours, and so may not reveal the current state.
The possible states are:
- Editing: an ad that hadn’t gone live yet.
- Live: an ad with more than 1,000 impressions per day, over the last 48 hours.
- Idle: an ad that was live, but no longer is.
- Archived: manually archived by the user.
Tip: If an ad has multiple variations, it will show only one status. The collective status is based on the ad with the highest status. The hierarchy is (1) live, (2) idle, (3) editing and (4) archive.
The Brands Table
The Brands table shows your full list of brands and how many campaigns each brand has.
The Brands table includes the following actions:
- Create new brand: opens the Create New Brand pop-up.
- Go to brand : takes you to the brand’s page.
- Edit brand : opens the Edit Brand pop-up. It is identical to the Create New Brand pop-up, but includes the brand’s current information.
- Archive : adds an Archived label to the brand; this label is for your convenience, and will not affect your ability to work with the brand.
Tip: You can search for a brand by name. The search does not have to be an exact match.
The Impressions Graphs
Time Range Selection
There are two graphs in the dashboard: Impressions by Day and Impressions by Industry. Both show data for one year back on the Impressions by Day graph by default. An individual time range can be selected.
| >> To select a time range, click . Then select:
Impressions by Day
The Impressions by Day graph shows CTR and impressions results for each day over the selected time range, for all ads.
Impressions by Industry
The Impressions by Industry graph shows impressions for the industries associated with each campaign (see Creating a Campaign for more information). It is a pie-chart, with each slice indicating the industry’s relative part out of the total impressions.
Note that industries are only shown in the graph if they have results for the selected time range.