Sound files must be in MP3 format. Here are a few more directions:
1. Sound cannot work unless the user interacts with the ad. This means:
- The ‘Play Audio‘ action on the ‘Page Entry’ Trigger can only work from page 2 onwards, and the user would have had to tap something in page 1.
- The ‘Play Audio’ action on the ‘Tap’ trigger can always work, since ‘Tap’ is a user interaction.
2. The sound can be looped.
3. The sound can be synced. That means the page will not load until the sound file is available, and the sound stops playing when the user navigates to another page.
4. The sound in Animation Strip widget is auto-synced. It also pauses and resumes when the widget is paused/resumed by user interaction.