1. Open URL: as simple as it sounds. Note that it adds HTTP if you don’t. You can click the little box and arrow button next to the URL field to check that the URL works as entered.
2. Open Facebook: goes to a Facebook page by its ID. You can click the question mark to open a text-box that accepts a full URL and strips the ID from it. You can also click the little box and arrow button to check if the ID is correct.
3. Open Twitter: follows the Facebook action exactly.
4. Google Search: sends a search string to Google.
Creative Factory does not offer a choice of search engines. Once again, you can verify that the string works as expected using the box and arrow button.
5. Facebook Share:
6. Google+ Share:
7. Twitter Share:
8. Pinterest Share:
9. Tumblr Share:
10. LinkedIn Share:
11. Send Email: you can enter recipients separated by a semicolon, a subject and a body. The e-mail cannot be sent without recipients, but it can be sent without a subject and body. Note that in the Preview, you will simply get a message saying that the email was sent.
12. Download App: works with iTunes and Google Play, same as Facebook and Twitter above. Note that the ad should display whichever store matches your device if both IDs are present. You can enter just one ID if your app is not in both stores.
13. Download File: works exactly like a URL, but it will attempt to download the file if your OS allows it. Otherwise, it will navigate to the file.
14. Open Map: sends a search string to Google Maps. Works just like the regular Google Search.
15. Call: dials a phone number. The Creative Factory does not verify that the number is in a correct format, as different countries have different formats. Note that this action is only available if the ad’s device is a mobile.
16. Send SMS: exactly like phone.