Layer Panel allows for:
- Reordering widgets layers. Please note that the top layer is the upper one.
- Hiding a widget in editing mode by clicking on the eye. Please note that the resource will be available in the actual ad. This is an editing feature only.
- Locking widget X, Y and widget hight by clicking on the lock.
- Renaming a widget by clicking on its given name.
- Selecting multiple widgets by clicking on them while clicking on SHIFT in the keyboard. Tip: When selecting multiple widgets, you can also select the Canvas itself. While the page / canvas will not appear on the Layers Panel, it will allow alignment and distribution features to align to.
- Delete a widget.
- Link selected object size – – locked – when resizing the selected widget (during editing in the Creative Factory) each of its locked sons will be resized as well, – unlocked – won’t be resized when the selected widget is resized.