@ justAd we take video seriously. As many advertisers want to use video on display inventory, we tackle this need head on.
Current Market Video Hurdles
- Lack of autostart support. Mainly in mobile Web, but many in-app environments do not allow for autostart as well.
- Proliferation of SDKs, each with its custom way to handle video.
- Responsive video.
- Video expands to full screen. Mainly in iOS mobile web environments.
- Video interaction and video effects are very difficult to implement.
All of the above hinge on the usage of video in today’s mobile display inventory.
justAd Video Offering
We provide 4 different widgets to tackle Video. The first 3 are used for most of the use cases, and the last for specific, more niche requirements.Video Player: works in all environments for new operating systems. Uses a proprietary video decoding. Recommended.
- Video Player: works in all environments for new operating systems. Uses a proprietary video decoding. Recommended.
- Native Video : video from a CDN or YouTube. Recommended
- Interactive Video: allows to interact with the video.
- Animation Strip: allows for animation and other short sequencing.
As a rule of thumb we recommend using the Video Player for auto start without user interaction and Native Video for everything else