@Glispa we take video seriously. As many advertisers want to use video on display inventory, we tackle this need head on.
Current Market Video Hurdles
- Lack of autostart support. Mainly in mobile Web, but many in-app environments do not allow for autostart as well.
- Proliferation of SDKs, each with its custom way to handle video.
- Responsive video.
- Video expands to full screen. Mainly in iOS mobile web environments.
- Video interaction and video effects are very difficult to implement.
All of the above hinge on the usage of video in today’s mobile display inventory.
Glispa Create Video Offering
We provide 4 different widgets to tackle Video. The first 3 are used for most of the use cases, and the last for specific, more niche requirements.Video Player: works in all environments for new operating systems. Uses a proprietary video decoding. Recommended.
- Video Player: works in all environments for new operating systems. Uses a proprietary video decoding. Recommended.
- Native Video : video from a CDN or YouTube. Recommended
- Interactive Video: allows to interact with the video.
- Animation Strip: allows for animation and other short sequencing.
As a rule of thumb we recommend using the Video Player for auto start without user interaction and Native Video for everything else