Once an ad is published, there are multiple ways to traffic it. Each instruction page comers with the below 3 options.
- Mobile Web
- Landing Page
- Generic IAB MRAID
If you want other options like DFP, Ad Marvel, ADX, Mopub, Smaato, Rubicon project, Millennial media and many more, please refer to your contact person at justAd, and we will add it to your drop down immediately.
Note: If you are not logged on to the Creative Factory, you can see the instruction page but cannot use the above bread crumbs.
Configuring the Tag:
There are 3 tabs:
1) General Activities
2) Advance Activities
3) Adding Macros
1) Tag Served: a pixel fires when the tag reaches the device.
2) Tag Executed:a pixel fires upon executing the tag’s scripts. These are the scripts which subsequently will download and run the ad’s script.
3) Started impression: a pixel fires when the ad start displaying.
4) Click Url: a pixel fires on first interaction.
5) Interaction: a pixel fires at any interaction with the ad.
6) Convert Url: a pixel fires when the user navigates outside the ad.
7) Expand: a pixel fires when an expandable banner expands.
Secure Content HTTPS / SSL
As you may be aware, Apple iOS 9 encourage app developers to require secure content — including ads — at all times. Many RTBs are starting to demand this to be configured at all times.
Selecting the Secure Content option creates a secure Tag. At this point, it is not configured as default but toward the end of October 2015 it will be the default for all Tags. The Secure Content should not interfere with the regular Tag functions.
Is used mainly by trafficking professionals. We advise you to contact your justAd support contact prior to using.
1) Fix Alignment: workaround for specific environments.
2) Default Close: add to the ad a default close button. Please note that if you add a default close from here you need to make sure that it is not part of the ad creatives.
4) Use justAd Landing Page: make the Ad page scroll-able mimics a web page behavior.
5) Enable audio playing without user interaction: relevant for selected environments only.
Macros effect the ad creative and require making changes both in the tag as you can see below and in the ad creative. for more information please read on the Macro definition
Generating a Tag
Once you click ‘Generate Tag’ you get the tag based on the parameters you used. You can then copy paste it or download it as a txt file.
As customer often re publishes ads, you can see all of them in the tag history tab.
You can name them, and then search for them. We find this very helpful in many cases especially for debugging problems.
Re-Populating Ad Tag Values
In many cases the pixels and macros you add to the tag are being used for multiple tags.
1. add your pixels and macro’s to the tag you selected.
2. generate the tag
3. choose a different tag platform
4. all of your pixels and macro’s are pre populated into the new tag.
Note 1: pre-populating tag values occur only after generating the first tag.
Note 3: if you make a change in a specific tag the next tag will include the change. Meaning that only the last version is saved.
Note 4: populating tag values do not include the advance attributes
Re Setting values:
By clicking the ‘Reset Values’ button, all values return to their basic platform definitions.