Campaigns are the natural container for ads. Like brands, campaigns do not affect the way ads are run and so you can break down one real-life campaigns to as many CM campaigns as you’d like. For example, you might find it useful to create one campaign for each targeting strategy.
Creating a Campaign
Campaign creation is reached via the Brand page.
>> To create a new campaign, in the Brand page, click Create New Campaign. The Create New Campaign pop-up opens.
- Name: multiple languages are supported.
- Industry: select from the drop-down list. The industry is later used for performance results, in the Dashboard’s Impressions by Industry graph.
- Type: select from the drop-down list. The type represents the payment method. The options are:
- CPM: cost per one thousand views.
- CPI: cost per install.
- CPA: cost per action/acquisition.
- CPC: cost per click.
- CPV: cost per video.
- Test: for a campaign intended for internal testing, without payment.
- Other: none of the above.
- Campaign Duration: click to open two calendars. Select a start and end date.
Note: Campaigns run from 00:00:01 of the From date until 23:59:59 of the To date.
- Booked: the number of impressions you hope your campaign will reach. This number is used only for performance monitoring, and does not affect the campaign.
- Comments: plain-text comments. Multiple languages are supported.
- Logo: drag and drop an image to the Logo field, or click it to open a file browser.
- Click Save. The campaign is added to the Associated Campaigns table
Note: All fields are mandatory, except Comments and Logo.
The Campaigns Overview Page
>> To reach the Campaigns overview page, in the main navigation click Shortcuts>Campaigns.
Tip: You can search for a campaign by name. The search does not have to be an exact match.
The Single Campaign Page
The Campaign page provides full information about the campaign’s ads and how well they’re doing.
The Campaign Properties section provides campaign information and actions, similar to the Brands Properties section.
Time Range and Zone Selections
This option is identical to the one provided in the Brand page.
Performance Summary and Impressions Graph
A campaign’s performance is the result of all ads (including variations) under it.
The summary for a campaign’s performance includes the following information for the time range and zone selected above:
The Impressions by Day graph shows CTR and impression information for all of the campaign’s ads, according to the time range and zone selected above:
The Associated Ads table shows all of the campaign’s ads, including their status and their impressions and CTR results.
For the campaign:
- Edit Campaign: opens the Edit Campaign pop-up. It is identical to the Create New Campaign pop-up.
- Archive: adds an Archived label to the campaign; this label is for your convenience, and will not affect your ability to work with the campaign.
- Create New Ad: opens the Create New Ad pop-up.
For the associated ads:
- Go to ad : takes you to the ad page.