The brands are a high-level container, used to organize your campaigns so that they’re easier to manage. Brands do not affect the way ads are run, so you can create as many brands as you like from one real-world brand. For example, if your brand handles movies, you might want to divide it into different brands for adults and children.
Creating a New Brand
Brands are created from the Dashboard.
>> To create a new brand, in the Dashboard’s Brands table, click Create New Brand. The Create New Brand pop-up opens.
- Name: mandatory field. Multiple languages are supported.
- Logo: drag and drop an image to the Logo field, or click it to open a file browser.
- Comments: plain-text comments. Multiple languages are supported.
- Click Save. The brand is added to the Brands table.
Tip: Since the table is ordered by name, you may not see your new brand. Use the search function or sort the table by the Registered On column.
The Brands Overview Page
The Brands overview page is identical to the Ads table in the Dashboard.
>> To reach the Brands overview page, in the main navigation click Shortcuts>Brands.
The Single Brand Page
>> To reach a brand’s page from the Dashboard, in the Dashboard’s Brands table, click from the relevant brand’s line.
The Brand page provides full information about the brand’s campaigns and how well they’re doing.
The Brand Properties section provides brand information and actions.
Time Range and Zone Selections
The information for performance results (the summary and the Impressions by Day graph) is displayed for one year back by default and can be changed to be displayed according to:
- Time range:
- Today: from midnight until current time.
- Yesterday: 24 hours, previous day.
- Last seven days: including current day.
- Last 30 days: the default option. Thirty days, including the current day.
- This month: full calendar month.
- Last month: full calendar month, previous month.
- Custom range: opens a To and From selection (calendar form). Choose your dates and click Apply.
- Time zone: the time zone selection affects the data query. By default, the query is between midnight of the current date and the current time as received from your computer. You can change the current time to anywhere in the world by selecting a specific time zone.
Performance Summary and Impressions Graph
A brand’s performance is the result of all ads (and variations) under all campaigns.
The summary for a brand’s performance includes the following information for the time range and zone selected above:
The Impressions by Day graph shows CTR and impression information for all of the brand’s ads, according to the time range and zone selected above:
The Associated Campaigns table shows all of the brand’s campaigns, including their status and how many ads they contain.
For the brand:
- Edit Brand: opens the Edit Brand pop-up. It is identical to the Create New Brand pop-up.
- Archive: adds an Archived label to the brand; this label is for your convenience, and will not affect your ability to work with the brand.
- Create New Campaign: opens the Create New Campaign pop-up.
For the associated campaigns:
- Go to campaign : takes you to the campaign’s page.
- Archive : adds an Archived label to the campaign; this label is for your convenience, and will not affect your ability to work with the campaign.